Monday 28 April 2014

Final push

The Easter break is over and the stress is on; it's the last 3 weeks before hand in. After an Easter break that has been nowhere as productive as I would like I'm feeling the stress! I'm annoyed as well as I'm having to miss my crit for this week as I'm going to London for my portfolio review which I didn't realise but the date couldn't be changed. While I was at home I was reading through 'Creative Block' by  Daniella Krysa and came across an article on Arian Bahzadi that had a quote that will stick with me during this countdown:

'If you're not suffering from lack of sleep, you're not doing it right.'

It's time to knuckle down and work as hard as possible now to do as well as I can. I've made a list of everything I need to do this week which involves updating research files, finding primary research and putting practical work into full steam ahead. Hopefully with dedication it can be done; as Paul Arden said:

 'It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be.'


'Series II', Arian Behzadi


It also occurred to me today that I ought to create a personal development file as I have created a Twitter, website, creative CV and blog etc as part of this unit and I ought to put that all together to highlight the work I've done and to show how I am developing into a professional individual. I also need to get business cards printed as soon as possible- that can be added to the to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment