Saturday 1 March 2014

Hermione Hammond Entry

I have finally finished my Hermione Hammond competition entry after spending hours painstakingly drawing hair. I am really happy with my final as I feel it does how good skill and representational drawing as the competition asks for. I hope that it will be memorable and striking enough for the judges to favor it for winning! Going through the process of working to a competition deadline has been a good experience to prepare me for working to tight deadlines in my future career and preparing my files for submission will make it quicker for any future competition entries. This is the first competition I have entered and I feel it has been a good place to start as it is a fairly small competition and I now feel ready to approach some larger more publicized competitions.

My final piece

No comments:

Post a Comment